Sydney plumber finding solutions with a smile
As a family-owned and operated small business, Chris:
– Repairs and replaces your taps
– Unblocks your drains and toilets
– Replaces faulty hot water systems
Repair, replace and install taps in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry
Repair and replace broken pipework in your household
Replace faulty hot water systems and dispose of your old system
Unblock toilets and replace toilet systems
Manage kitchen, bathroom and laundry renovations
Swiftly find a solution for overflowing sewage
Why you’ll love northern beaches plumber Chris Kelly
Chris understands that finding a reliable local plumber is difficult. That’s why he takes great care in how he communicates and operates with everyone who enquires about his services. Chris guarantees:
- Same day response
- Upfront fixed pricing
- Fully qualified and friendly
- Top of the art equipment
- Quality materials that are the right solution for your home
But don’t take our word for it, check out Chris’ customer testimonials below!
Chris is a true expert. He showed up precisely when he was scheduled to, and was transparent about the cost. He also educated me about drainage and I’m grateful to now know so much more about how it all works. Would absolutely recommend!
“Exceptional response time”
With sewage flowing into our backyard, you could say we were in dire circumstances. Chris prioritised us and was at our place within two hours of our initial call. He got straight to work and went above and beyond with the clean up. I recommend Chris whenever the opportunity arises.
“Trustworthy and honest”
My elderly mother was in strife when her hot water system burst. I helped her locate a local plumber who I recognised straightaway as being trustworthy. He was over at mum’s place that same day and replaced the hot water system in a flash; letting mum know exactly how much it would cost upfront.
Keep your house in check year round with our helpful tips
- Signs your hot water system needs replacingOne of the most common questions we receive, is “how do I know when my hotwater system needs replacing?” Electric hot water systems, generally have an eight to ten-year life spanand gas water heaters have a life expectancy of betweenContinue reading “Signs your hot water system needs replacing”
- Avoid the spruiking stress this ChristmasWith people rushing to get the house in check ahead of the all-important Christmas lunch, the phone is off the hook for many tradesmen this time of year. Avoid the last minute maintenance madness by creating a plan and startingContinue reading “Avoid the spruiking stress this Christmas”